Belchak Corin & Co specializes in Shoreditch office space. Office space in the area has continued to attract trendy tech occupiers, as Shoreditch is one of London’s most vibrant and sought after commercial locations.
Please click here to see our latest properties
The area has recently seen a number of well known hoteliers arrive, including; Nobu Hotel, The Hoxton and Shoreditch Rooms. With the continuous arrival of numerous flagship sites, the commercial and residential property industry within Shoreditch is thriving.
Why Move Your Offices to Shoreditch?
– A Large Supply of Trendy & Creative Office Space
– An Abundance of Shops, Bars & Eateries
– Now known as ‘Tech City’
– Excellent Warehouse Style Premises
– Home to numerous start-up & large tech, media and creative occupiers
If you’re looking to locate your companies new offices in Shoreditch then take a look at our tenant services page or property search to see how we can help.
Why do so many companies want to be in Shoreditch?
When looking for offices Shoreditch has a lot to offer whether you’re a creative, tech business or entrepreneur. As a thriving community of business networks, the culture is ideal for forward-thinking businesses to become part of.
- Reputation – Known as one of the coolest spots in London, the area is a melting pot of start-ups, businesses, restaurants, retail outlets, hotels, homes and bars. Office space is thriving, giving businesses plenty of choice when looking for the right premises.
- Transport Links – Having expanded its connections with the opening of Shoreditch High Street Station, you’ll find great Overground services to the capital’s northern and southern suburbs. It’s also closely situated to London’s financial district, and it’s a short train journey to reach key locations such as London Waterloo and Canary Wharf.
- Regeneration – With a number of large developments in motion across the area, property in Shoreditch is on the rise. This includes development of The Stage on Curtain Road which will provide a mixture of retail, offices, leisure and residential spaces. There’s also plenty of future developments on the horizon, securing Shoreditch’s future as a desirable business location.
- SERVICES: Our expert services include investment & development, ongoing management, lettings, sales and agency & design.
We put your needs at the heart of our services, so get in touch to speak with one of our knowledgeable team about your requirements.
If you’re looking for suitable Shoreditch office space for your business or commercial property for sale in East London, getting in touch is easy. Speak to our team now to find out more.
Belchak Corin & Co’s Recommended Shoreditch Offerings:
Shoreditch is well known for its creativity and diversity and in the last five years the area has grown to become an established destination for retail and leisure destination. Below are some our favourite places to go in Shoreditch.
Shoreditch Restaurants | Belchak Corin & Co. Love:
- Flat Iron Steak
- Clove Club
- Dirty Bones
Shoreditch Bars | Belchak Corin & Co. Love:
- Barrio East
- Looking Glass Cocktail Club
- Hoxton Hotel
- Nobu Bar
Shoreditch Shops | Belchak Corin & Co Love:
- Sneakers N Stuff
- Dark Sugars
- The Brokedown Palace
Shoreditch Places to Visit | Belchak Corin & Co Love:
- Box Park
- Truman Brewery
- Flight Club
- Junkyard Golf
- Cereal Killer Cafe